The International Braille and Technology Center for the Blind is a comprehensive technology evaluation, demonstration, and training facility located at our national headquarters in Baltimore, Maryland.
The IBTC serves as a resource for vendor-free advice on all aspects of access technology.
Our facility showcases the latest:
- Mobile devices with speech and magnification
- Digital magnifiers and magnification software
- Optical character recognition
- Digital bookreaders and software
- Screen access software
- Braille displays
- Election technology
- Tactile graphics equipment
Our access technology experts can:
- Assist you in determining what technology might be helpful
- Help compare software and devices
- Give advice on how to comply with accessibility standards
- Advise employers and employees on accessibility in the workplace
- Provide information on training and equipment
Visiting the IBTC
The IBTC is open to the public. We are located at our national headquarters in Baltimore, Maryland. We welcome all those who are blind or losing vision, students, parents, and technology developers. Please call us at 410-659-9314, option 5 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment.