Nonprofits. Banks. Marketing agencies. And any other organization hiring. The National Federation of the Blind invites employers to encourage their employees, particularly those in diversity and inclusion departments, human resources, and all hiring managers, to attend one of our Meet the Blind Month webinars on lived experiences with problem solving.
Dates and Location
- Monday, October 19, 2020 at 1:00 p.m. ET via Zoom
- Tuesday, October 29, 2020 at 11:00 a.m. ET via Zoom
Who Should Attend
- Employers of national organizations
- Leaders in diversity, equity, and inclusion departments
- Human resources and hiring managers in any other departments
- Who is the National Federation of the Blind?
- Problem-solving Skills
- NFB Corporate Partnership Programs
- The Blindness Benefit
- Worksite Accommodations and Evolution of a Business
Registration link coming soon!
The webinars will be hosted on Zoom which is accessible for screen readers and Braille displays. If additional accommodations are needed, please contact Stacie Dubnow at 410-659-9314, extension 2442, or email@example.com.
For more information, please contact Stacie Dubnow at 410-659-9314, extension 2442, or firstname.lastname@example.org.